DF-02 features ultrasonic treatment
Low-frequency ultrasound stimulation current type
Tens with Ultrasound (1Mhz, 3Mhz) the simultaneous use of a multi-functional complex treatment
Excellent effect in the treatment of pain
- Built-in overcurrent protection circuit is a safe low-frequency stimulation
- 1Mhz, as well as a wide area, 3Mhz to small areas (small areas, small joints, facial, etc.) applied to Chiyoda
- Tens and Utrasound (1Mhz, 3Mhz) by using the same time, minimizing procedure time and maximize the therapeutic effect
- Mode using a variety of therapeutic purposes, in accordance with
- Starting from zero strengthen the best safety
- Patients with low electrical resistance texture
- Press during treatment, massage, rotate, repeat operation, set the time
(1) Rated voltage and frequency : AC 220V, 60HZ
(2 ) Power : 300W
(3) the frequency of ultrasound : 0.9MHz, 3MHz
(4) The output of the ultrasonic : 2.5W/cm2
- Maximum output voltage : 35Vp-p ± 10% less (400Hz, load 500Ω)
Maximum output current: 10mA rms (400Hz, load 500Ω)
- Output waveforms: voltage type, one-way , pulse , pulse width : 50 ㎛
(5) stimulation time: 1 to 10 minutes can be set
(6) Zero start incorporation
(7) the purpose or effect and effect: Pain Relief
(8) Mode Waveforms
Push : Set the frequency of the waveform without changing the duration
(9) mode of operation described by
* ST1 ( auto ): 3Hz to 30Hz by repeating the press, massage , rotate, repeat the operation until the set time .
* ST2 ( auto ): 5Hz to 1000Hz and repeat the pressing , massage , rotate, repeat the operation until the set time .* ST3 ( auto ): 3Hz to 100Hz repeatedly pressing , massage , rotate, repeat the operation until the set time .
* ST4 ( auto ): 175Hz to 400Hz repeatedly pressing , massage , rotate, repeat the operation until the set time .
* ST5 ( auto ): ST1 to ST4 Pressing repeatedly , massage , rotate, repeat the operation until the set time .